Julia Roberts: Family comes first for me

Julia Roberts: Family comes first for me, Pretty Woman Julia Roberts feels family is more important than fame.

The 45-year-old actress, who is mother to three kids - twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, 8, and son Henry, 6 with husband Daniel Moder, said fame is not a constant factor in life, reported Showbiz spy.

Asked whether family or fame is more important, she said, "Family values, that's values in general. That's all there is. Fame is a summer breeze that comes and goes. But to have a bedrock of knowing who you are, that's what it's all about."

Roberts said that she enjoys her family time and is pretty amazing in the kitchen.

"I'm quite a good cook. I'm like a closet home teacher. I can really cook anything," she added.
Share on Google Plus

About JULIA

Oddepia Is Our Company And Our Mission To Publish Latest News As Soon As Possible. Please Like And Share If You Like.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment