Jamie-Lynn Sigler is pregnant -- see the adorable announcement!

Jamie-Lynn Sigler is pregnant -- see the adorable announcement!
Jamie-Lynn Sigler is pregnant -- see the adorable announcement!, Baby on board! Jamie-Lynn Sigler is pregnant with her second child.
The "Sopranos" star announced on Instagram that she and husband, pro baseball player Cutter Dykstra, are expecting.
The actress shared the news with her 80,000 Instagram followers on July 17 with an adorable post that showed her on the ground laying next to five home pregnancy tests, all of which said she is pregnant.  
"This is the actual pic I sent my husband this past Mother's Day while lying on the bathroom floor. I had just returned from Israel, was jet lagged, and didn't believe my eyes," she captioned the snap. "So had to obviously be @Clearblue 5x over sure. We are SO excited to announce the #ClearblueConfirmed arrival of another little one in just a few short months 😁👼❤."
Jamie and Cutter are already parents to 3-year-old son Beau Kyle.
Last month, Jamie spoke to People magazine about the happiness and difficulties that come from motherhood, including getting Beau to go to bed.
"We're dealing with major bedtime battles right now that have cost all tears from all of my family members," he said. "Bribery on all levels [to get him to sleep by himself]."
"He's in this phase where he wants to sleep with mommy and daddy, and no matter what happens, he ends up in our bed at 2 or 3 a.m. — which, honestly, I don't mind, 'cause I know those days are limited," she said.
She later added, "I don't try to pretend that I'm doing it perfect and that things are all smooth and wonderful."
"It's tough, especially with a toddler," she said. "But I want him to be strong-minded and I want him to be the way he is, but there's definitely moments where I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing a lot of the time."
Share on Google Plus

About JULIA

Oddepia Is Our Company And Our Mission To Publish Latest News As Soon As Possible. Please Like And Share If You Like.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment