Miley Cyrus: 'I'm an adult and I'm acting like a kid'

Miley Cyrus: 'I'm an adult and I'm acting like a kid', Miley Cyrus offers up the quote of the day. An explanation for everything.

She graces the October cover of Harper's Bazaar (on newsstands Sept. 24) (if it seems familiar it's because she did a fashion spread for the September issue). In the interview, she opens up about her style, new album, and new image.

"I was an adult when I was supposed to be a kid. So now I'm an adult and I'm acting like a kid."

She's not specifically talking about her VMA performance and all that has followed, but speaks in broader terms about being a celebrity. "My parents always had money, and I've always been around this industry, so I didn't have my mind blown or become obsessed with being famous."

On her style: "I feel like every girl is trying to have a beauty shot and prove that they're 'fashion.' But I can be in white leggings and a white sports bra and I'm on a whole other level of (stuff) that those girls don't even get yet because they don't know how to do it."

On her haircut: "It changed everyone else's life more than it changed mine," Cyrus says with a laugh.

On her wedding to Liam Hemsworth: "I definitely don't have time to deal with a wedding right now. But I will at some point."
Share on Google Plus

About JULIA

Oddepia Is Our Company And Our Mission To Publish Latest News As Soon As Possible. Please Like And Share If You Like.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment